Welcome to Patio Umbrella Store
PatioUmbrellaStore.com is your solution for shade. We have outdoor umbrellas in many styles and colors. Our patio umbrellas are ready for quick ship or if you prefer the special touch, custom order your patio umbrella to suit your style and needs. Select from our wide assortment of quality outdoor umbrellas manufactured by California Umbrella, Frankford Umbrellas, Galtech, Jardinico, ShadeMaker, Treasure Garden, and more.
We offer a wide variety of frames. Determining which patio umbrella frame best suits your needs can be a tough choice. So here are some helpful tips for you in selecting a frame that is right for you:
- Is the umbrella going to be used for commercial or residential applications? If your needs are for a commercial application, begin with the Commercial Umbrellas or Resort Umbrellas, and select either aluminum or wood umbrellas.
- Do you want your patio umbrella to tilt? Most of our aluminum patio umbrellas feature tilting options, but there are a few wood umbrellas with rotational tilt available. So, if you are sold on a wood umbrella, look for the rotational tilt umbrellas; otherwise, browse our many auto-tilt, collar tilt, and push button tilt patio umbrellas.
- What’s a fiberglass umbrella? One of the most exciting features on the market today is the umbrella with fiberglass ribs. Fiberglass ribs are lightweight, yet very durable. They are flexible so they are able to bend. The flexibility of the fiberglass rib makes it an ideal choice if your needs demand an umbrella that can remain open in breezy conditions. Search the category labeled fiberglass umbrellas.
- Are you planning on moving your patio umbrella around? Look at aluminum or fiberglass umbrella frames. Aluminum and fiberglass frames are lightweight, making it easier to move the umbrella.
- What size area are you trying to shade? Often times the area you are trying to shade determines the size patio umbrella you may want. Also, under the patio umbrellas features you will find what size table each umbrella can provide shade for. The shape of the market umbrella will also affect how much shade to expect. A square or rectangular outdoor umbrella will provide more shade than a round or oval of equal size.
- What is a market umbrella? A market umbrella typically has thick ribs and no valance; however, you can custom order all of our umbrellas to include a free hanging valance.
Once you determine which frame is right for you, you need to select the right fabric. The type of fabric selected affects the price. Our less expensive patio umbrellas are available in polyester, spun polyester, and Olefin. Our mid-range umbrellas are available in O'Bravia, Pacifica fabrics and Suncrylic fabrics. For an umbrella that is constructed to last many years, look to our Sunbrella umbrellas. Sunbrella is one of the best outdoor fabrics in the world. It is made of 100 percent solution dyed acrylic fabric, and is designed to resist mold, mildew, and rot. With proper care, your Sunbrella umbrella will last many years.
Sunbrella is the name in outdoor fabrics. Check out our Sunbrella Outdoor Curtains. We offer a vast assortment of colors and four sizes. Sunbrella curtains are made from solution-dyed acrylic blends that are design for outdoor use. Lightweight yet heavy-duty, these curtains resist staining, fading, rot, and mildew.
Thank you for visiting our online store. We hope your shopping experience will be pleasurable and that we have provided you with enough information to help you make a quality purchase.