Treasure Garden has 3 different 9' round market style umbrellas. Their 9' auto tilt umbrella is considered to fall into the their "BETTER" category when comparing the three umbrellas into their coined "Good, Better, Best" categories. What does that mean in the world of umbrellas? A Treasure Garden push button tilt is consider "good". The auto tilt is "Better', because it is easier for the user to tilt the umbrella and the construction of the frame is better quality. Their "Best" 9' market umbrella is their collar tilt umbrella, which is consider to be commercial grade.
- Strong, durable, and sleek aluminum frame
- Crank lift for smooth operation and easy adjustments.
- 100% kevlar mesh lift cord for added strength and durability
- Push button connection between poles
- Crank to tilt umbrella
- Treasure Garden's limited 2 year warranty on the frame*
- 9’ diameter canopy ideal for shade covers for up to 54” table
- 9’ diameter canopy cover options include Sunbrella and O'Bravia
- Base sold separately Note: 50 - 80 lb bases are recommended for this style umbrella
- Auto tilt umbrella
- 2 Sections connected with a push button connection
- Octagonal - 8 Ribs
- 105.5" High, 78" Head Clearance
- 1 1/2" Diameter Single Pole
- 32" bottom pole
Covers are warranted against loss of color or strength under normal exposure conditions for the following durations:
Sunbrella - 3 years / Suncrylic - 1 year / Thatch - 1 year
*Warranty is covered by Galtech International’s limited manufacturer’s warranty. Not warrantied if used in a commercial setting.