Galtech's offset umbrella creates shade in an open setting without the use of a center pole. It’s patented easy lift open and easy tilt features allowing for easy open, close, and bi-directional tilt operation. The cantilever umbrella comes with a new round, fillable base with rollers for easy movement. The umbrella come standard in an antique bronze finish, and has a wide variety of Sunbrella fabrics. It is a great backyard umbrella for residential users.
Frames are expected back in stock:
Antique Bronze ETA 7/25/20
Black ETA 8/7/20
- 10” aluminum single mast is strong and durable
- The Easy Lift Controller allows the user to open and extend main arm in one easy step by simply lifting up the handle up
- The Easy Tilt Wheel enables the umbrella to be tilted at any angel in either direction by rotating the wheel
- New round base with 360 degree mobility.
- Base has rollers that retract up and down for easy movement. Tool to raise/lower wheels is supplied.
- The optimal shade coverage is up to 72” tables or seating areas
- Durable solid resin hub and finial
- Stainless steel cable
- Dynamic pulley system
- 1 year warranty on the frame*
- 10x10’ square canopy available in Sunbrella fabrics
- Includes fillable umbrella base. Fill base with gravel or sand to achieve desired weight (sand/rock not included)
- Umbrella ships in 2 cartons, via LTL freight, and requires 2 person handling
- 10x10' Square
- 111" overall height
- 83” height underside
- 10" Diameter Single Pole
- Base Included
Covers are warranted against loss of color or strength under normal exposure conditions for the following duration:
Sunbrella - 3 years / Suncrylic - 1 year / Thatch - 1 year
*Warranty is covered by Galtech International’s limited manufacturer’s warranty.
NO exchanges or returns on cantilever umbrellas.